RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2018 – 9000 Posts, Last Date 10th June 2018 : Recently Rajasthan Public Service Commission has notified a new job notification on 10th May 2018 on its official website. RPSC is going to fill 9000 vacancies for second grade teacher also called as Varishtha Adhyapak post. RPSC will select the candidates based on Senior Teacher Grade-II Competitive Exam 2018 which will soon conducted by the RPSC Commission for various courses.
This is a great opportunity for all those supplicants who are wishing to get Teaching Job in the state of Rajasthan. Hence eligible and interested aspirants can apply for Rajasthan Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018 through online mode of application.
Application form will be filled via online method. Application form is now available on the official website of RPSC started from 10th May 2018. The online form filling process will be closed on 09th June 2018. Therefore all the eligible and qualified candidates are announced to submit their RPSC Grade –II Teacher Jobs Application on or before the last date that is 9th June 2018.
Candidates who are going to participate in the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher 2018 Competitive exam must read official advertisement details before applying for the application. Below we have provided the direct link of advertisement. Candidates need to check below notification to apply online for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018. All eligible applicants can apply for RPSC Recruitment 2018 in prescribed format till 9th June 2018 at 12 PM. To check more details about the vacancy visit official web page of Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2018 Application Form
- Senior Teacher Grade II (TSP Areas): 838
- Senior Teacher Grade II (Non TSP Areas: 8162
|S.N.||Subject Name||Vacancy (TSP)||Vacancy (Non-TSP)|
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Notification Release Date – 10-05-2018
- Start Date of Online Application – 10-05-2018
- End Date of Online Application – 09-06-2018
- Admit Card Issuing Date – Notified Soon
- Exam Date – Updated Soon
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment Notification 2018 Details
- Organization Name – Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Also Known as – RPSC
- Post Name – 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy
- Exam Name – RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Competition Exam 2018
- Number of Vacancies – 9000 Posts
- Application Mode – Online
- Notification Status – Released
- Application Form – Available
- Official site –rajasthan.gov.in
- Article Category – Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2018
Aspirants who have desire to apply online for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 must follow below eligibility conditions as –
- For Hindi, English, Math, Sanskrit, Urdu and Punjabi Subjects: Graduate in concerned subjects as optional subject and degree/ Diploma in education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- For Science: Graduate or its equivalent with at last two of the following as optional subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro, Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry. and degree/ Diploma in education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- For Social Science: Graduate or its equivalent exam with at last two of the following as optional subjects such as History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy. Degree/ Diploma in education recognized by Govt. of Raj.
- For Sanskrit: Shastri or equivalent tradition Sanskrit exam and Degree or Diploma recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
Essential for all Candidates: Working knowledge of Written Hindi in Devanagari Script. Candidates must have knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Age Criteria:
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- SC/ST/OBC (Female), Rajasthan – 10 years
- SC/ST/OBC (Male), Rajasthan – 5 years
- General Female: 5 Years
- PH: 10-15 Years
Pay Scale – RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018:
Candidates will receive Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP of Rs. 4200/-.
Steps to apply online for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
- Visit on official site as given above.
- Find recruitment notification link for 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy.
- Fill details in online application form.
- Submit the form and pay application fees.
- Take a hard copy of the form for future references.
RPSC Teacher Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2018
Admit Card will be soon released at official portal 7 days before the exam date through online for all enrolled candidates.
RPSC Teacher Grade-II Exam Result 2018
Result will be announced after the examination at RPSC official website that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.